搜索
热搜: 论文 科普 华科
查看: 1154|回复: 0

人类文明已进入一个新阶段 郑胜明

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
旭日东升 发表于 2015-11-15 10:55:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
论文
学科分类: 自然科学 » 物理学
摘要: In the process of man’s search natural law, people have been getting familiar with many interactions in nature. Today, all interactions in nature world can be classified to four forces: universal gravitation, electromagnetic force, weak force and strong force. At the same time, these four forces are used to explain all the phenomena of nature. Obviously, this kind of classification is based on their interactional effects rather than their generation mechanism. Until today, people still have no idea of their origin mechanism. On the other hand, what is the relation between these four forces? Is it possible to unify these four forces? In other words, are they just four different forms of one force? Whether there is a basic rule in nature that leads to the working of nature? In order to solve these problems, I did some experiments and discovered that moving photons produce gravitation. This finding reveals the origin of gravitation. Meantime, my experiments show that light is a particle, but not wave-particle duality, and the phenomenon showing its wave property—the inference fringes is caused by gravity. In a word, my experiments show that moving elementary particles produces gravitation and electromagnetic forces, and this effect can also produce wave effects. That is to say, my experiment and calculation not only reveal the origin of gravity, but also the origin of charge and electromagnetic force. Based on this, I first unify electromagnetic force and gravitation. That is it, by my experiment and calculation, to show that the electromagnetic force and gravitation are generated from the same origin. Their essence is the same and their size is equal. So we can comprehend the meaning of the gravitational mass defined by Newton and Einstein and the meaning of charge defined by Coulomb and Franklin. Furthermore, I reveal the essence of heat and the mechanism of chemical reaction, proving that the quantum mechanics and general relativity are all wrong. Along the way, I have revealed the movement mechanism of optics, electromagnetism and universal gravitation that show the nature’s movement mechanism. Namely, I have found the essential rules of natural world about how the world operates from the atomic to the celestial and reveals what is the elementary particle in nature, how matters are structured? Generally speak, in natural world, the elementary particle is photon. The moving photons produce universal gravitation and electromagnetic force. This force also makes photon be combined to generate electron, proton and other particles. Simultaneously, photon can transmit this kind of force and produce chemical reaction, the phenomenon of heat and others. At last, it can form the universe.
作者: 郑胜明
发布时间: 2012-10-01
原创/转载: 原创

http://winshine.blog.hexun.com/103236043_d.html
人类文明已进入一个新阶段 郑胜明
我的书现已在世界上20多个国家卖(IBSN分别为:978384650309697838473265889781481284349; 9781481926058; 9789881986863;)。我在2012年又出版了增加新内容的书9789881886863
In the process ofman’s search natural law, people have been getting familiar with manyinteractions in nature. Today, all interactions in nature world can beclassified to four forces: universal gravitation, electromagnetic force, weakforce and strong force. At the same time, these four forces are used to explainall the phenomena of nature. Obviously, this kind of classification is based ontheir interactional effects rather than their generation mechanism. Untiltoday, people still have no idea of their origin mechanism. On the other hand,what is the relation between these four forces? Is it possible to unify thesefour forces? In other words, are they just four different forms of one force?Whether there is a basic rule in nature that leads to the working of nature? Inorder to solve these problems, I did some experiments and discovered thatmoving photons produce gravitation. This finding reveals the origin ofgravitation. Meantime, my experiments show that light is a particle, but notwave-particle duality, and the phenomenon showing its wave property—theinference fringes is caused by gravity. In a word, my experiments show thatmoving elementary particles produces gravitation and electromagnetic forces,and this effect can also produce wave effects. That is to say, my experimentand calculation not only reveal the origin of gravity, but also the origin ofcharge and electromagnetic force. Based on this, I first unify electromagneticforce and gravitation. That is it, by my experiment and calculation, to showthat the electromagnetic force and gravitation are generated from the sameorigin. Their essence is the same and their size is equal. So we can comprehendthe meaning of the gravitational mass defined by Newton and Einstein and themeaning of charge defined by Coulomb and Franklin. Furthermore, I reveal theessence of heat and the mechanism of chemical reaction, proving that thequantum mechanics and general relativity are all wrong. Along the way, I haverevealed the movement mechanism of optics, electromagnetism and universalgravitation that show the nature’s movement mechanism. Namely, I have found theessential rules of natural world about how the world operates from the atomicto the celestial and reveals what is the elementary particle in nature, howmatters are structured? Generally speak, in natural world, the elementaryparticle is photon. The moving photons produce universal gravitation andelectromagnetic force. This force also makes photon be combined to generateelectron, proton and other particles. Simultaneously, photon can transmit thiskind of force and produce chemical reaction, the phenomenon of heat and others.At last, it can form the universe.
Below for example
PREFACE ………………………………………………………………..…17
ABSTRACT……………………………………………………………...…....18
INTRODUCTION………………………………………………….................20
CHAPTER1.THEORIGIN OF GRAVITATION………………………….....22
1. 1. MOVING PHOTONS PRODUCE GRAVITATION..................................22
1. 2.IN RED LIGHT, MOVING PHOTONS PRODUCE GRAVITATION ............ 22
1.2.1.Experiment 1 ..............................................................................22
1.2.2.Experiment 2 ..............................................................................24
1.2.3.Experiment 3 ..............................................................................25
1.2.4.Experiment 4 ..............................................................................27
1.3. IN GREEN LIGHT, THE MOVING PHOTON PRODUCE GRAVITATION ........... 32
1.4. TO TEST A PREDICTION FROM ABOVEDISCOVERY ..........................34
1.5. QUANTITATIVE EXPERIMENT .........................................................36
1.5.1.Photons possess mass ................................................................36
1.5.2.Quantitative experiment ............................................................36
CHAPTER2.THE ESSENCE OF LIGHT……………………………………42
2.1THE INTERFERENCE FRINGE OF LIGHTWHICH LIKE WAVE CHARACTERISTIC IS PRODUCED BY GRAVITATION THAT MOVING PHOTONSPRODUCE. ................................ 42
2.2. EXPOUND SOME OPTICAL PHENOMENA ..........................................47
2.2.1.Applying in the light interference .............................................. 47
2.2.1.1Amethod for describe the image of interference and diffraction: ......... 47
2.3. THE MEANING OF WAVELENGTH IN THEOPTICS .............................63
2.4. THE MEANING OF FREQUENCY IN THEOPTICS ................................63
2.5. THE SPEED OF LIGHT ......................................................................64
2.6. TEST ABOVE CONCLUSION BYEXPERIMENT ...................................65
2.7. APPLYING IN THE LIGHT DIFFRACTION. THE REASON OF LIGHT DIFFRACTION 68
2.8. A FORMULA THAT DESCRIBE THEDIFFRACTION PHENOMENON ......69
2.9. SOLVE A CONTRADICTION IN THE WAVETHEORY ..........................71
2.10. ANALYSIS OF THE THOMAS YOUNG AND THE A.A. MICHELSON EXPERIMENT 76
2.11. APPLY IN THE SPECTRUM .............................................................78
CHAPTER3.THE ESSENCE OF GRAVITATIONAL MASS 85
3.1. THE APPLIED AREA OF NEWTON GRAVITATION LAW, REVEAL THE MEANING OF GRAVITATIONAL MASS .............................................................................................................85
3.2. ENDUE GRAVITATIONAL MASS A NEWMEANING ............................86
3.3. THE SIZE OF GRAVITATION PRODUCEDBY MOVING MATTER .......... 87
3.4. THE ESSENCE OF GRAVITATIONAL MASS ........................................ 87
3.5. WHY INERTIA MASS EQUALITYGRAVITATIONAL MASS ..................93
3.6. THE DEFECT IN NEWTON GRAVITATION DEDUCE PROCESS ............. 93
CHAPTER4.THE ORIGIN OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE 94
4.1THE ROBERT ANDREWS MILLIKAN FUNDAMENTAL CHARGE OF ELECTRON ISWRONG 94
4.2. THE RIGHT FORMULA CAN DESCRIBE THEPOTENTIAL IONIZATION:98
4.3THE ESSENCE OF ELECTRIC CHARGE ..............................................105
4.4 THE ORIGIN OF ELECTROMAGNETICFORCE ...................................110
CHAPTER5.UNIFY THE GRAVITATION AND ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE 115
5.1. UNIFY THE GRAVITATION AND ELECTROMAGNETICFORCE .......... 115
5.2. UNIFY THE GRAVITATION AND ELECTROMAGNETICFORCE IN SIZE118
5.3. DEFINE THE GRAVITATIONAL MASS. ............................................ 118
5.4. DEFINE THE ELECTRIC CHARGE....................................................118
5.5. UNIFY THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDAND GRAVITATIONAL FIELD119
5.6. APPLY ABOVE DISCOVERY IN MICROWORLD ...............................120
5.6.1.Apply in the spectrum ..............................................................120
5.6.2.Application in thermoelectricity .............................................. 120
5.7 FURTHER APPLICATION INTHERMOELECTRICITY AND TEST THE RIGHT OF MY GRAVITATION FORMULA   1 2 1 2 1 2 2 4 a a m m v v r F G r    ................................................................126
5.7.1The method of test .....................................................................126
5.7.2Test the positive anode and cathode in thermocouple .............. 128
5.8 TEST THE RIGHT ABOVE FORMULA BYEXPERIMENTAL DATA ........ 130
5.9. APPLY IN MACRO WORLD ............................................................135
5.9.1.apply in the astronomy to calculate the bending light ............. 137
5.9.2applying in macro world to calculate any matters ................... 139
CHAPTER6.THE ESSENCE OF MATTER WAVE 140
CHAPTERS7.FURTHER REVEAL THE ESSENCE OF CALORIC. 146
7.1THE ESSENCE OF HEAT ...................................................................146
7.2. TEST ABOVE CONCLUSION BY ONEEXPERIMENT DATA ................152
7.3 TEST ABOVE CONCLUSION BY ANOTHEREXPERIMENT...................158
CHAPTER 8.THE MECHANISM OF CHEMICAL REACTION 159
8.1. THE ORIGIN OF CHEMICAL REACTION...........................................159
8.1.1. Demonstrate Maxwell speed distribution formula by my formula159
8.1.2.Application above discovery in chemical reaction .................. 160
8.1. 2.1.Demonstrate equation of Chemical reaction balance ....................... 161
8.1.2.2.Demonstrate the rate of chemical reaction, Demonstrate S.A.Arrhenius rate ofchemical reaction equation, .......................................................................................................................161
8.2. APPLICATION IN GAS DYNAMICS: ................................................. 162
8.2.1.Demonstrate Uosephlollis Gay-Iussac law: ............................ 162
8.2.2.DemonstrateCharle law: .........................................................162
8.2.3.DemonstrateBoye-Mariotte law ...............................................162
8.2.4.Demonstrategas dynamic equation ..........................................163
CHAPTER 9.EXPOUND SOME PHYSICAL PHENOMENA 164
9.1. EXPOUND ONE SPECTROSCOPY PHENOMENON ............................. 164
9.2. EXPOUND SOME QUANTUM PHENOMENA ..................................... 166
9.2.1.Expound Planck .......................................................................167
9.2.1.1.Expound Planck assumption .............................................................167
9.2.1.2.Demonstrate Planck formula .............................................................168
9.2.2Expound Einstein Photoelectric Effect ..................................... 169
9.2.3ExpoundCompton Effect: ..........................................................169
9.2.4Expound Raman Effect .............................................................170
9.3. EXPOUND SOME NONLINEAR OPTICALPHENOMENA .....................170
9.3.1Expound Self-focusing and Self-defocusing phenomena .......... 170
9.3.2Expound Frequency mixing processes ...................................... 170
9.4. ANSWER A QUESTION ..................................................................172
9.5. A LIGHT BEAM BECOME A FORCE FIELD ....................................... 172
9.6. THE QUANTUM IS WRONG, WHY BOHR HYPOTHESIS CAN EXPLAIN THE HYDROGENSPECTRUM 175
9.7. EXPOUND A NATURAL PHENOMENON ..........................................176
9.8. SOME DEDUCTIONS ......................................................................178
9.8.1.Some deductions ......................................................................178
9.8.2TheUniversity does not expand! ............................................... 179
9.8.2.1Theessence of Doppler Effect ............................................................179
9.8.2.2TheUniversity does not expand! ........................................................180
9.8.4.The quantum is wrong .............................................................181
9.8.4.1.The error in the Schrödinger equation establishment ........................ 181
9.8.4.2.Quantum theory has many defects in describe spectral lines of the elements 181
9.8.4.3. Iget a unification formula can describe all spectral lines of all elements frommy discovery, 181
9.8.5.The Einstein's general relativity is wrong! .............................. 182
CHAPTER10.THE ELEMENTARY PARTICLE AND UNIFY FORCE IN NATURE 184
10.1THE ELEMENTARY PARTICLE IN NATURE, UNIFY FOUR FORCES. ... 184 Acronym
10.2. EXPOUND HEAT PHENOMENON: ................................................. 186
10.3. EXPOUND ELECTRIC PHENOMENON: .......................................... 187
10.3. EXPOUND GRAVITATIONAL PHENOMENON: ............................... 187
10.4. EXPOUND PARTICLE PHYSICSPHENOMENON: ............................. 188
10.5. EXPOUND CHEMICAL REACTIONPHENOMENON: ........................ 188
10.6. THE NATURE MECHANISM:.........................................................189
CHAPTER11.NEXT WORK………………………………………193
CHAPTER12.PROSPECT…………………………………………194
CONCLUSION………………………………………………………195
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT…………………………………………..196
REFERENCE………………………………………………………..197
SOME NEWFORMULA AND CONSTANT…………………….199
SOME OLDFORMULA……………………………………………200
APPENDIX…………………………………………………………...201
APPENDIXA1: USEFUL MATHEMATICAL FORMULA……..201
A2FUNDAMENTAL UNITS……………………………………..203
INDEX…………………………………………………………………224.

file:///c:/documents and settings/lenovo/application data/360se6/User Data/temp/b_641FEDE633806654239EDB5873A89B07.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表